Trading Forex
Google
 

Friday, December 5, 2008

Forex Detector Review

Now that this amazing new Forex Expert Advisor has finally been released to the public I can break my silence.

I was given the opportunity to test Forex Detector by the developers back in July this year. They wanted several experienced Traders to properly test it out on various MT4 Platforms and in different time zones to make sure it works consistently. I must advise that I do not have anything to do with Forex Detector, I do have a EA Review site which I why I was approached to test.

I have also been testing the FX Funnel EA and Silicon FX EA so have a good idea what these Forex Robots are all about and what makes one good and one even better. This is a tip guys, if you want to get free review copies of Forex Expert Advisors set up a review website, the developers will come to you!

All I can say is that the Forex Detector software outperformed Silicon FX on the EUR/USD pair over and over again. It really is an intelligent Expert Advisor, opening multiple trades to compound wins and increase profit. It does make some losing trades, but always compensates cleverly with bigger winning trades, I don't confess to know how it's complex algorhythm works but it is definitely the best I have seen in action.

If you are looking for an easy way to get into Forex Trading with minimal risk I think the Forex Detector is what you need. It is so easy setup on any MT4 Trading Platform and once you make the recommended settings it will begin trading within minutes.

Don't just take my word for it, there are several of us who have been testing this revolutionary Expert Advisor and these different reviews can be found at Forex-Detector.com.

The final thing I would say is that anyone can create a Demo Account with a MT4 Trading Platform such as Alpari and can test the Forex Detector without actually risking any money. You can make your own mind up. For a day to day diary of their Forex Detector test results visit http://forexdetector.wordpress.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=James_Zilz

No comments: